eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

active my store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodsneakeroffer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:02 am    Post subject: active my store Reply with quote

Hello, can someone offer up any suggestions? I've been searching and searching and cannot find any reason for my store to not show up in the marketplace. I just opened it yesterday, I believe I've filled out everything correctly. What am I doing wrong? I see that silverscott.ecrater.com is active but my store and items are not showing up in the market place.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are sellers here and can not see why your sneaker store is suspended. In most cases you have something in your store set-up that does not comply with eCrater terms and conditions. Look at the topic in the Sticky which gives advice on what to look for if you are suspended. https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

Read everything and see if there is something you can fix. Then you may contact eCrater to ask if you can be reinstated.

Is the silverscott store your store too? That one appears to be ok.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the big problems with selling sneakers, especially brand new ones, is that if you are trying to sell major brand names you will probably be cut off from selling until you can prove that you have permission from the company itself to sell their products. One company in particular is Nike and I doubt unless you are a LARGE business, they will not allow you to sell their product. A lot of new sellers have run into this problem in the last year or so.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: