eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My items not showing in ecrater search

View previous topic :: View next topic  
herbestore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:45 pm    Post subject: My items not showing in ecrater search Reply with quote

hey .My items not showing in ecrater search bhut when i ope the product as a customer it shows and even let me checkout ,
acount status is active can anyone tell me whatsa going on
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. Please read this topic:
https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214
herbestore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:55 am    Post subject: is there a way to get it ?? Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
Your store is suspended. Please read this topic:
https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes we get the OOPS! message which would indicate suspended store.
herbestore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsDsHandKnits wrote:
yes we get the OOPS! message which would indicate suspended store.

how to get the store back any idead i mailed ecrater but get
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you read the link given above? You need to review the eCRATER terms of service. Once you correct the problems with your store you can contact the eCRATER team from the contact link on the home page. Tell them what you've done to correct the problems and ask to have your store suspension lifted.

Here in the community we are fellow sellers and can not see your product descriptions. We can only see the 10 products shown on your home page which change when the page is refreshed. Are you sure all your products are legal for sale in the United States? Are you sure your products do not need a doctor's prescription? If your products require a doctor's prescription in the United States, they can not be sold on eCRATER. Also, if they are not legal for sale in the United States, they can not be sold on eCRATER. These are just some suggestions. You need to review the terms of service for eCRATER and look closely at all the products you sell.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
even let me checkout ,

Please know that is against the rules to actually 'buy' something from your store and then completely check out.

Sheila is completely correct about selling something that can not be sold here in the US without a docs prescription or is not allowed to be sold here in the US at all. Each country has their own rules, but since you have to sell to ALL 50 states, you have to be sure that you are abiding by US laws. You can not have some items for sale to the rest of the world, but not to the US.

As you work to resolve your suspension, you should also work on your Terms of service and your About pages.

Holler if you need help.
herbestore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dont all the necessary things required , when i go to contact page fill the forums and submit its says on access denied on captcha , any help

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
even let me checkout ,

Please know that is against the rules to actually 'buy' something from your store and then completely check out.

Sheila is completely correct about selling something that can not be sold here in the US without a docs prescription or is not allowed to be sold here in the US at all. Each country has their own rules, but since you have to sell to ALL 50 states, you have to be sure that you are abiding by US laws. You can not have some items for sale to the rest of the world, but not to the US.

As you work to resolve your suspension, you should also work on your Terms of service and your About pages.

Holler if you need help.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use this address - questions@ecrater.com

Please let them know the captcha is not working.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have dont all the necessary things required , when i go to contact page fill the forums and submit its says on access denied on captcha , any help

If I understand you correctly, you are filling the contact form as a request for help in the forums. I'm not certain exactly why you would be asking for help on the forums. Your store is suspended. If you have done all that you think you need to to have eCRATER remove the suspension, use the contact link, and I would suggest the category of what you are writing to them about should be 'Other' as there is no category for asking to remove suspension.

Are you sure you have done what you need to to have the suspension lifted? Are all your products allowed to be sold in in the USA without a prescription? You may think that because someone else somewhere is selling it that you can to, but that isn't how it works. They just might not have been caught yet. Or you may be selling something that the company does not allow individual sellers such as yourself to sell, only their recognized distributors.

Also, please remember that if you are selling items in the Adult/Sex category, please remind people here when you ask questions as some of us do not want to be involved in that garbage. I personally would prefer not to, but as a moderator here, I feel compelled to help out newbies and their stores, but I will never help in that category. I believe I saw your one item and while not as disturbing as naked women, etc. I don't want to see things like that. This is obviously what you sell and are comfortable doing so. I only ask that you state that you have adult items in your store, so people can make a decision to check out your store and offer you guidance or not.

Without seeing into your store, we can not offer any guidance to you other than the links you have been given. Even moderators can not look into your store to see what might be wrong.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: