eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I use ecrater Bulk Lister, but the prompt fails

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flowerstore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:38 am    Post subject: I use ecrater Bulk Lister, but the prompt fails Reply with quote

it seems my shop has been suspended, and i don't know why this is happening, i have a shop on ebay and i want to import it but my account has been suspended.and i've been selling on ebay for a long time. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY STORE BACK. I HAVE SENT EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
DIRECTLY WITHOUT A RESPONSE HOW DO I CONTACT THEM PLEASE??
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really can't tell what is wrong because we can't see what you are selling. You might be suspended because of what you sell . It may be against their terms.

In order to be reinstated you must fix what is in your store that is against the terms. Read the sticky that is at the top of this topic.

Usually when you fix what is wrong, then email them through the contact button, they will get back with you. It will take a few days because they do not have a large staff.

I do not know what you would do to use the bulk importer for ebay because I never have used it.
flowerstore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've contacted him and and it's been a few days no news. I'm just getting started here and I see also many who sell the same as the ones I sell on ebay and there are no problems. what is the possibility that my account can be returned?
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. There are some things you can't sell and some things you need permission for. What are you selling?

Please read the sticky to help you determine what you are doing wrong -

https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

"If your store becomes suspended please identify the problem, fix it and THEN email us though the contact form with a request for re-activation.
https://www.ecrater.com/contact.php"
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To contact eCRATER customer service, you must use the Contact Us link from the home page of ecrater.com Here's a link to that page, https://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
The team is small so sometimes it can take a while for them to respond.

Here in the Community we can only give suggestions and we can refer folks to the eCrater rules. Only the eCrater Customer Service team can restore a suspended store.

When I look at your store the only things visible to the public are your categories and your terms page. The remainder of your store is either blank or not available to the public. I can't confirm that your store is suspended because there do not appear to be any items added to your store. Have you tried to add an item manually? If yes, and the item was seen when viewing your store as a customer (click on preview), it's unlikely that your store is suspended.

You should look in your store for the Bulk List/eBay Import link and review ALL the information provided for "Requirements and help". There are special rules described there that apply to using both the Import from eBay and the Bulk List file. Your problem may be related to information in that help file.
flowerstore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried manual listings and it doesn't appear on Google Shopping. and when i tried to import from ebay at the review stage it said "failed", then i checked there it said "that your shop is suspended".
I have tried calling several times but no response. and I sell beyblades in my shop, is that a violation, I don't think so because there are also many sellers in ecrater who sell it.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: