eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

RETURNING SELLER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendaonline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:12 pm    Post subject: RETURNING SELLER Reply with quote

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF OPENING MY STORE AT https://brendaonline.ecrater.com/ (SORRY,SWEAR I SAW A POST-YOUR-STORE THREAD SOMEWHERE BUT CAN'T FIND IT NOW) FOR REASONS LISTED ON THE MAIN PAGE & HOPING TO SELL A BUNCH. AND FIGURE OUT WHHAT I'M DOING.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
brendaonline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why can I not fimd the cost of each oz of maol???? I'm not asking for aything complicated.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome,
I also sell crafts so maybe I can help.

Are you having trouble with mailing costs? I set a flat rate for items under 16 oz. Usually 5.00 or less for the US and Canada. I use the matrix for some overseas countries. The matrix is hard to understand. I usuall assign a number on the listing and what that number is in the matrix is the price I would put on that item for a mailing to the country. Usually for most countries under a pound would be about 16.00, If it is heavier than a 1 pound, you would put a 2 in the listing and the number 2 pound slot for the country you figure it might cost 25.00. for 3 it may be 30. You have to kind of know what it would cost to mail to the different areas and you can get a general idea from the USPS.com site.

Some more suggestions to help you sell.

Take off the payment "cash on delivery." The post office charges a fee for this service.

Your titles have 100 characters to use. You need to use them to describe the item as if someone was searching for something specific. For example you have QLTPNL in your titlle for a quilt panel. If someone googles that they would not find your item right away. But if you said "Autumn Fall Quilt Panel Cranston VIP Pumpkins Harvest" a potential buyer for that type of panel would find your item easier.

In your description you should have more details, Such as type of fabric, measurements, maker, anything else that would describe it.

Please let us know any other questions.

Lori
brendaonline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS--A 15-0 YEAR HIATUS FROM SELLING ONLINE HAS NOT BEEN KIND.

AS IT HAPPENS I SORT OF UNDERSTAND THE ECRAER MATRIX FROM LAST TIMR -- I JUST COULD NOT FIND ACTUAL POSTAGE COST ANYWHERE BUT*FINALLY* FOUND WHAT I HOPE IS FAIRLY ACCCRATE A FEW HOURS LATER. I HAVE TERRIBLE GOOGLE-FU.

AS SOON AS I HAVE TIME I HOPE I CAN ADDRESS TITLES /DESCRIPTIONS. AFTER A FEW I HAV TROUBLE COMIG UP WITH ANYTHING & IT'S EBEN HARDER TO GET THE AIDE FOR PIC, NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY ARE. HOPEFULLY IT'LL GET TO BE A LESS FRENETIC PROCESSS.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HINTS --CLEARLY I NEED ALL THE HELP IN THE WORLD TO KEEP FROM BEING A TOTAL DISATER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: