eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Featured items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurtlegabysTropicalOasis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Featured items Reply with quote

Hi,

can anybody tell me how to get a listing on the Ecrater homepage as featured listing, how much does it cost and for how long?
Has anybody done this? Is it worth it?

Gaby
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Featured items Reply with quote

Hi Gaby,

In your admin, go to products and you will see Promote your store. It says to contact eCrater if interested. You can find the contact eCrater on the home page, down at the bottom.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone bought up the space for months to come I think. A drop-shipper no less with god-awful pics that rotate. Some are so small you can't tell what they are and no titles, just code numbers. That caused a lot of bad blood with the sellers.
Too bad because your gorgeous pictures would be an asset. The way to find out when that expires and the price is to use the contact ecrater form and there is a link on it for ask about featuring.
TurtlegabysTropicalOasis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the prompt replies. I found it, but after looking at the featured listings stores, I couldn't see lots of transactions, probably because most of them are new stores? Maybe someone who has used it in the past could post his/her experiences?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There used to be a Maine art gallery on for a long time with great pics and items. They didn't have any transactions when you checked their feedback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: