eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Put your Prayer List here please.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add her to my list as well. Is it alright if I also send her name and request onto our prayer chain.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prayers for Amy are done and for Mary lou's family - Dawn
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlmostAntique,

It certainly is all right to add Amy to your prayer chain.

I found out she was sick from a small prayer chain I belong to.
She's special to the community - because of her sacrifice (which she doesn't view that way, she sees it as what any mother would do) - and the same links of the chains that interconnected back in 2006 are connecting again to share for prayers.

Last time we all connected, it was first to sign a petition to have Extreme Home Makerover build them a house. We were the first to present the producers with a petition signed by some 50 or 60 thousand people from across the US, Canada and the rest of the world. We all connected again to volunteer to help - so many volunteered that again we made show history - they had to turn people away.

Those chains of the community worked a miracle for the Hawkins family back in 2006. We're all praying that we can work another one this time.
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyree now that is sooo very cool - watching that show just does my heart good - Dawn
handbagbazaar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: What a Blessing! Reply with quote

I can't tell you all how happy I am to find a place where people can post their prayer requests and encourage each other spiritually on ecrater. This is truly a blessing. May God bless each one of you and all your loved ones. I have you all in my prayers.
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this isn't a major one as with a family member or friend. But my furnace went out in the middle of the night a few weeks back. It was a circuit board repair and because of when the service call was it made the bill run to $471. Over half of that was just the service part of the call. We were down to 52 degrees in the house and I knew something wasn't right, it was 11:30 pm when I realized how cold it really was. Well anyway. I just need prayers for being able to pay it. I just don't have any extra funds for this type of problem. thanks Also we had to put our dog of 10 years down on Friday of last week and my youngest who has short term memory problems from her accident is really struggling with it. Every day she calls for the dog and I have to remind her that Sandee is in a better place. Then she goes through the grief all over again. Our dog was a Rott Shepard mix and she had cushings disease and she was suffering so bad in the end. My oldest daughter didn't want me to put her down but then she finally came to terms with it after three days of cleaning up messes that Sandee couldn't help.
Thanks for the prayers.

Michelle

PS. I am still praying for Amy. How is she doing?
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sorry. Prayers from our family, definitely.
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard anything recently on Amy.

So I am taking the 'no news is good news' approach. Which of course means everyone's prayers are working and she's doing better.
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending prayers - chin up - Dawn
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having a really bad day, yesterday I went into my brick and mortar store and my computer was running and running and nothing was on the monitor, which was weird because on Thursday when I left from work I had shut it all down. So I was like what is wrong. I had to manually shut it down. Then when I went to boot back up, NOTHING. OMG...
Called a tech from a local computer store in, thinks its the motherboard, now I am closed til I can get this resolved. I don't have extra money for this expense. Tech thinks I will be able to clone the harddrive onto a new one. Had to buy a new tower from dell, thank god for no interest payment plan. Now that won't be delivered til ? So Now they are going to rent me a computer clone my harddrive to it then when the new computer comes clone it again. I hope this works, I dont understand any of that stuff. I pray that my data isn't corrupted. I had all my pictures and my whole entire inventory for the shop is on that computer. I do back ups pretty regularly. BUt I didn't on Thursday. I was in a rush to get home it had been a long day and was anticipating the holiday weekend mini vacation. ANd so I just shut down and left. I tell you if its not one thing its another in my life. I am still struggling with some other financial things that are needing my attention. To have my livelyhood crash is not a good thing at all. I am praying that somehow this all works out. I am trying to keep my chin up. But sometimes it is just so hard. Any way thanks for letting me vent and thanks for the great community of caring members.

I know somehow someway I will get thru this too.
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the clone went well, and everything appears to still be here. But some of the programs had to be played with to make them work again. LIke it took forever for me to get my tag printer to print again. But I am up and operating again. Thankfully. I just need prayers for sales to come my way to pay for this unexpected event. Thanks

Michelle (I am still smiling) Smile

onceisneverenough.ecrater.com
almostantique.ecrater.com
avonandmark4you.ecrater.com
creativecraftsupplies.ecrater.com
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see you back!
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. This nightmare is almost complete. LOL Anyway new computer arrived, now I have to take it over to computer techs to have them image the harddrive to the new computer. Meanwhile I am still digging out from under the mess this has left. NO shortage of items coming in to be sold. I am getting really picky and I wish I had someone that I could have help me take more pics so I could get them listed online.

But atlas it is just little ol me...
yellowrose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Put your Prayer List here please....... Reply with quote

I know the feeling, AlmostAntique. Best of luck!
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to have someone to take pictures for me! My least favorite part of the job.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: