eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi to everyone from former Ebay powerseller.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fmlaptops

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Hi to everyone from former Ebay powerseller. Reply with quote

Last week a closed my Ebay store and have no intentions
to reopen it. Just tired to pay around $200 a month in fees
for nothing. I like this site a lot. So far just looking around before
to move my stuff here. Just dont want to make any errors
before to move around 500 items, since later dont want to fix
them individually in case of something wrong. By the way is it
possible to sell some items in here locally I mean to disable
let say Paypall for some items? Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
RustyFarmall

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received the invitation to wear the power seller badge just a week ago. (big deal). I accepted it, and the next day began moving my inventory over to here. About 300 items total. I now have a total of 2 items in my ebay store. I've already had one sale here, compared to none for about 3 weeks now on ebay. I've not closed the ebay store yet, leaving it as an option, but if things go well here, I will not go back to ebay.

I think you have the option of accepting a money order if you want, but even better is Google checkout. You don't have to accept paypal, but you can if you want to.
jacksplace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. I too am a eBay refugee. Emptied my store about a week ago, 240+ items, already paid for Feb. so left it open with a message for my returning customers. I've still got my store on hold while I get it ready. Read all the sticky posts you'll learn a lot. Glad to have you here at eCrater! Very Happy
bellachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in the same boat as you... I havent left but slowly making my way over here. I was also a powerseller and had the "your doing great" emails every now and then...but the fees were really getting to me. I had to sell a good bit of $5 headbands to make 800+ dollars a month in fees!!! Hopefully by the end of March I will be a full Ecrater-er Very Happy

Good Luck to all of you!

http://bellachi.ecrater.com/
thenostalgicnugget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome! Very Happy

You can always state local pickup. The good thing here is if someone uses paypal to pay you, you can return it. People cannot leave fb unless they use an online payment method. I am not sure what happens if the funds are refunded though. Have you thought about craigslist for large items? That is what we do.
wheezydog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Welcome to eCrater Reply with quote

I wish you the best of luck here. I do believe it takes some patience and work of which a lot of it has to do with getting found. Lots of info in the forums and the people are very nice and helpful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: