eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Star Trek and Star Wars Collectibles Store Just Opened!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CDMarketplace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Star Trek and Star Wars Collectibles Store Just Opened! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Just opened my store here today! Although I am marketing myself as CDMarketplace, I also sell Star Trek and Star Wars Collectibles. I will be listing my CD's in the very near future and will be an ongoing effort in doing so as I am tranferring from one selling forum to this one. Please check out my store and tell me what you think! Cheers and best wishes to all!
Joe

http://www.cdmarketplace.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
CDMarketplace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: CD's are now being listed Reply with quote

CD's are now being listed on a daily basis so check back for the latest additions!

CDMarketplace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Very First sale! Reply with quote

My very first sale here March 12th! I invite all to enter my store and take a look at my inventory being added daily! Thanks! Joe
CDMarketplace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: 15% Star Trek & Star Wars Collectibles with Google Check Reply with quote

15% off item price total (excluding shipping costs) for your entire order of any Star Trek or Star Wars Collectible when you use Google Checkout for payment for the month of March!! No minimum purchase required!

First select Buy It Now for any and all Star Trek/Star Wars items you wish to purchase.

Then when you are finished making your purchaes, just send me a message or an email and I will reply with the coupon code you will need to enter when completing your Google Checkout payment.

CDMarketplace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Combined shipping for Star Trek/Star Wars Collectibles Reply with quote

Please note I gladly will combine shipping for your entire Star Trek/Star Wars order. My shipping matrix can only be set-up for only CD's, so it is important that you send me an email stating what listings you are interested in along with your city, state and zipcode and I will reply with a quote for shipping cost. I am pretty sure I can send you an invoice through Google Checkout for your entire purchase...I just haven't had the opportunity yet to know how it works and if it works correctly. In the case it doesn't calculate correctly, I will quickly issue a refund based on my personal quote to you.

Thanks! Joe
CDMarketplace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Up to 20% off Discount for purchase in March and April! Reply with quote

For the months of March and April I am running a special with discounts up to 20% off for anything within my store.

Take a look inside my store and I hope you find something!

Thanks, Joe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: