eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Vintage tees a specialty but I have other clothing also

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoodat-teeshirts-andmore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Vintage tees a specialty but I have other clothing also Reply with quote

I've been holding off coming into this forum till I had enough up to be worth looking at. I'm coming along on my tee shirts, especially the vintage sports and novelty categories. I still have boxes full piled in the garage that I will be listing as time permits. Take a look and remember I'm open to suggestions on my layout. Thanks
http://hoodatstore.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
hoodat-teeshirts-andmore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the walking shorts I have listed in the mens clothing category in my store I can let you have a good deal on 48 and 50 waist if you need ten or more. They were originally made for security guards so you know they are good tough material. Great for walkers, hikers, gardeners or everyday wear.
hoodat-teeshirts-andmore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got done sorting the sizes on my walking shorts. I also have enough 42 and 44 waist to job lot them.
hoodat-teeshirts-andmore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Adding every day Reply with quote

I just addedin more novelty tees and put in a category for blank tees in all colors. Best prices you are likely to find and all quality tees.
hoodat-teeshirts-andmore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take another look at my walking shorts. While they last I can job lot them in groups of ten cheaper than you could buy them from the manufacturer.
I have them now from size 32 all the way to size 50
hoodat-teeshirts-andmore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Adding more childrens tee shirts for Spring and Summer Reply with quote

I'm getting my childrens clothing rolling now with 17 really cute new childrens tee shirts. I have added both toddlers and children sizes and will soon be adding youth sizes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: