eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

new jewelry store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimsjewelryonline

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: new jewelry store Reply with quote

Hi my name is Jim I have jimsjewelryonline. I am realativly new to ecrater and am not sure of what I am doing all the time. I do have a special of the day I am going to dao. Today is a 6.60 CTW Amethyst pear shaped with 2 round stones on the side. This is in 14KT YG size 7 this ring retails for 469.00 I had it for 225.00 today only its 159.00 .Free shipping take a look http://www.jimsjewelryonline.ecrater.com
Thanks
God Bless
Jim Russ
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
jimsjewelryonline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: I lost my mind Reply with quote

I have cut the prices on everything in my store except the pockect watches. I cut the prices 25-75% to get ready for new inventory coming in. Take a look at the Lucien Picarrd Watches and the Rings and Bracelets .You will be amazed at the price cut in the Lamborghini Watch and 3/4 CTW Black Diamond in White Gold Ring. If I am not lossing my mind I must be nuts lol. Seriously folks there are some great deals on great products.I really think it will be hard to beat the prices
Thanks a million for any support in advance
Jim Russ
http://www.jimsjewelryonline.ecrater.com Shocked
sobeaditjewelry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you have some nice jewelry at good prices. I love the amethyst ring, but then I love amethysts. That's a decent price for it too. My jewelry is handmade so we will attract different clients I'm sure. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: