eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Sterling Silver Gemstone & Mineral Jewelry - 10% off!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazyaboutrocks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Sterling Silver Gemstone & Mineral Jewelry - 10% off! Reply with quote

We're pleased to offer a 10% discount to the friendly and helpful folks here on the forums. Just enter the code "GEOLOGY" in the notes section of your order, and we'll refund 10% of your entire purchase price!

Come check out our selection of sterling silver jewelry and mineral specimens. Amethyst, labradorite, moonstone, amber, fossils, turquoise, and more - you'll find it here!

http://crazyaboutrocks.ecrater.com/

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
crystalrock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

Greetings from the Holy Land!
Very nice specimens you have in your store. I am a crystal collector for over 15 years now and the USA is so abundant for crystal lovers. I just came back from a 6 months tour around the US by car in which I found an amethysts and Smythsonites in NM, Quartz in Arkansas and many other exciting things in Arizona and CA.
I wish you great sales here and happy spring celebrations!

If you are interested in anything I have to offer I could even give a bigger discount than what's listed in my store - just let me know. A fellow storeowner here is like a co-worker Smile We must be able to share the love right?

Take care and be healthy!

Erez.
crazyaboutrocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your warm greetings!

Your store looks fantastic, you have some beautiful specimens. I must say, I absolutely love the dead sea selenite - especially the plant-like one. It's so sculptural! It's safe to say you may have yourself a sale in the near future Wink
crystalrock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the warm words.
I am happy you like my Selenites - they are very unique and unlike anything else I have seen. I will load up some more of them soon.
Even though the store had been open for more than a month now there are no sales yet, but I am hopeful! (do you think it's my prices? some people had remarked about that here in Israel - but if I lower them I will lose Rolling Eyes these prices are pretty much below wholesale if my research online is correct).
Please don't hesitate to give any comments or remarks. Critique is always appreciated!

Thank you and have a great day!

Erez.
crazyaboutrocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your prices are right on par, not too expensive.
However, I do know that people are scared off by high shipping prices - but if that's what it costs to ship, there's nothing one can do about that.

I do believe that once your inventory grows, you'll see some sales (you know the old adage - "Can't sell from an empty cart")
You have some very unique pieces and I'm sure they'll sell themselves quite easily.

Have you tried advertising on rock and mineral forums?
I find that throwing a little blurb out there about your shop is quite effective.

Hope this helps! Of course, any critiques of my own store would be appreciated Smile
crystalrock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: my dear Reply with quote

your shop looks great and the prices are very reasonable. especially the shipping prices. My problem is that I ship from Israel so it is expensive.
I have been advertising with google adwords and some forums and I do intend to grow my inventory soon.

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

Take care friend!

Erez.
wiresandcrystals

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I like your store too, very nice specimens and beautiful jewelry.
Edited to ask do you cut your own gemstones?
crazyaboutrocks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your comments. I only recently started cutting my own gemstones and have very little experience. I'm hoping to improve my skills soon so I can craft my own chiastolite jewelry (I live next door to one of the few chiastolite localities).
wiresandcrystals

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazyaboutrocks wrote:
Thank you for your comments. I only recently started cutting my own gemstones and have very little experience. I'm hoping to improve my skills soon so I can craft my own chiastolite jewelry (I live next door to one of the few chiastolite localities).

How cool is that!? Laughing Do you mine it yourself or buy mine run buckets and go through it ? I buy my quartz from Rodney Moore which is mine-direct, and the fun part is going through them. I have some stunningly clear quartz that would make good practice stone to cut. I could get in on the ground floor. Then move on to star rose quartz and amethyst. If interested PM me and I will email you some pics on Monday. Have a great weekend.
crazyaboutrocks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost always go out and mine myself - ahh, the thrill of the hunt! Mindat.org is absolutely indispensable when it comes to finding localities. I did try a mine run bucket once and that was soo much fun. Also, I'd love to see pics Smile
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE READ
Any more commenting and everything will be deleted.
crazyaboutrocks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ... my apologies. Please delete this thread, as I will not be participating on this forum anymore. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: