eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Help with setting up free shipping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NafeIronWorks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Help with setting up free shipping Reply with quote

KNOWING I'm not the only one to ever ask this I did honestly search the board over to find an answer to this. Yesterday I read all the manuals & such to help me get started setting up a store here & got as far as making my categories & such to start moving things over. However the whole shipping thing has me baffled. Perhaps because I sell such a wide variety of items varying from minimum of 1 pound up to 30. I'm a UPS shipper. So last night I "thought" I'd come up with the perfect solution. Just offer free shipping on everything & adjust the price accordingly. But there doesn't seem to be an option to do this without also offering free shipping to Canada AS WELL as the US. When I ship to Canada I always ship priority & that can get pretty pricey. Does anybody have a suggestion?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about entering flat rate shipping. You can leave the boxes for US empty or enter $0. And enter shipping costs to Canada for each item.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: