eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Kudos! I love this site!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kidzstuff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Kudos! I love this site! Reply with quote

I like many out there have been looking for viable alternatives to greedbay and have been listing on multiple sites hoping to find a home Rolling Eyes

So far after several months, this is my favorite site and here is why Very Happy

1. It is the easiest to list on - unbelievably easy, I can zip along . .
2. The look is a little to uniform and I cannot customize, however it is very professional looking and I do like that.
3. The pics show well
4. They make it easy for you to promote your site
5. My site name is first Very Happy
6. Someone actually contacted me when I made a mistake in a listing to let me know so i could fix it Shocked Rolling Eyes
7. No horrendous fees for horrible customer service like competing sites
8. Last, but certainly not least - I have just made my 3rd sale Very Happy Cool Wink it feels really good to open up my email and see I have money and I do not have to hand over most of it to blood suckers that do nothing but cause distress and let you know you are not wanted in return for it.

THANK YOU ECRATER!

[/list]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
DiscountPet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your sales. I've been lucky in that department as well.

The only thing I don't agree with you about is ecrater being too uniform. I actually like the uniform look and think it has just enough customizability (is that even a word?) to make it interesting. Too many choices I think would take away from the professional look of the place.

Kind of like the difference between a flea market and a mall.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: