eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I thought I'd share this to you all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliftonswholesale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: I thought I'd share this to you all Reply with quote

When people who are a fraud or scammer they are more likely to find new seller who came join here and trying to mess with sellers. I just found it out and Idea I suggest you might want to write down a piece of paper with scammer's name and email address list and save it on your computer desk for next time when you received email from same scammer people, Just check on your paper scammer name listed then do not respond back to them. That is what I am doing. If its a new scammer then report in here community and then you write down another new scammer name and email address.

Smile Hope it helps for you.

Exclamation I hate people who are wasting my time for being frauds!!
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: I thought I'd share this to you all Reply with quote

CliftonsWholesale wrote:
I suggest you might want to write down a piece of paper with scammer's name and email address list and save it on your computer desk for next time when you received email from same scammer people

Post their email address here http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=286 for all to see.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING... Tom Very Happy
cliftonswholesale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Oh Thanks Reply with quote

Oh Thanks for your tip Laughing
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I thought I'd share this to you all Reply with quote

CliftonsWholesale wrote:
When people who are a fraud or scammer they are more likely to find new seller who came join here and trying to mess with sellers. Exclamation I hate people who are wasting my time for being frauds!!

Hi - What did this person do to be called a fraud or scammer? Did they buy and didn't follow thru with payment or did they steal anothers ID or ? Sad

I read the forum News & System Status where eCrater has a topic going called "Scammer warning!" but none of the posts relate what these people are doing to sellers on this site.

I know what spammers are as I receive 80 plus emails each day but what are scammers? Embarassed

joyce
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Forum Rules, please read before post
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2

You have posted the following in 2 different threads. Make this thread #3!

CliftonsWholesale wrote:
Quote:
Yes, When people who are a fraud or scammer they are more likely to find new seller who came join here and trying to mess with sellers. I just found it out and I suggest you might want to write down a piece of paper with scammer's name and email address list and save it on your computer desk for next time when you received email from same scammer people, Just check on your paper scammer name listed then do not respond back to them. That is what I am doing. If its a new scammer then report in here community and then you write down another new scammer name and email address.

Hope it helps for you.

I hate people who are wasting my time for being frauds!!

The forum rules clearly state -
It is not allowed to post the same content multiple times in different threads
poopsheet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind, too, that "fake orders" and scams are two very different things.

I would also recommend -- rather than posting the info in that thread started by eCrater -- that we send all of the info to eCrater and let them decide how to handle it. That makes it "official" in my view.

You can use the Contact form at www.ecrater.com.
cliftonswholesale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I thought I'd share this to you all Reply with quote

It was my mistake for post it here. I should have post it in other one where it say "Scammer warning" *Gee* kinda embrassed me LOL! Embarassed Wink
bestbuy3d

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nothing gets past BigTall. How does he do it. lol

-Turner

http://BestBuy-3D.com
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ALL! I am brand spanking new to eCRATER and looking forward to selling with all of you. I only have one item listed as a tester but will be adding new items daily. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: