eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My New Store...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
attheshack0006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: My New Store... Reply with quote

I would appreciate it if any of have a chance, take a look and maybe give some feedback...

www.attheshack0006.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at this item.
http://attheshack0006.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5492963

No where in the title or description to you say what it is.

In this world of clones, knock-offs, etc, vague titles and descriptions scream fake. Not using the name of the product is the easiest way for you items not to get detected as fakes. It could be an ad torn from a magazine.

If you are a legitimate seller (and I'm not saying you aren't), take the time to present your items as completely as possible.

http://attheshack0006.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5504725#
This item has a lifted photo. It doesn't enlarge. The description is total nonsense. What's that last paragraph about? Things like this really make potential buyers run.
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:

http://attheshack0006.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=5504725#
This item has a lifted photo. It doesn't enlarge. The description is total nonsense. What's that last paragraph about? Things like this really make potential buyers run.

That's because he/she copied and pasted from another site and didn't even take the time to look at what they stole.
Quote:
Cool Play by Lacoste for Men 125ml 4.2oz Cool Play, which can be found in a bottle as blue as sky, is an energetic and refreshing summer edition of Lacoste&rsquos red Style in Play. A harmony of citrusy, floral and woody notes creates a foamy scent similar to &lsquogin and tonic&rsquo. This fragrance wiill cetrainly attract young, sporty men&rsquos attraction by its energy and freshness. Cool Play was launched in 2006.
Name of your friend: E-mail of your friend: Your name: Your e-mail: Your message: Cool Play by Lacoste for Men 125ml 4.2oz
Enter the characters below you see in this picture.

Typos like tonic&rsquo are a dead give away.
The bottom line is because they copied more they they should have and ended up with more then they wanted.

Sorry, I won't help. and I have cleared out my suggestions above.
creativeclayer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I would avoid doing the fUnkY CApitAlizAtion sTuff.
attheshack0006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Corrections Reply with quote

I corrected the problems that were noticed. For BigTallMensClothing, comment this is not college so that when you copy somebody elses wording it theft/stealing/plagarism, when you sale a companies product for them you are allowed to use there description. Especially since they are suppose to know it best.

So copy/paste had a problem. But stealing would be not having the right to use what you took. But since i get all my descriptions from my wholesale supplier i stole nothing and do not appreciate being called a thief.
caljackscollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: My New Store... Reply with quote

attheshack0006 wrote:
I would appreciate it if any of have a chance, take a look and maybe give some feedback...

www.attheshack0006.ecrater.com

Nice items nicely presented. Just one comment: a couple of your items had zeros for shipping fees -- I assume then shipping to other than mainland USA is free?
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Corrections Reply with quote

One would think your drop shipper wouldn't have typos over and over exactly as found on other sites when I search it. You might want to talk with them about it.
attheshack0006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

t kind frustrated me with your comment, i apologize if you found it rude. I just had very long talk with my supplier to have this corrected for the future.
creativeclayer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick FYI. I tested out Doba and another dropshipper who's name I can't think of right now. I was so upset because their "descriptions" were FULL of typo's, no caps or all caps, and were basically worthless to me. I was not impressed at all as it looked very unprofessional and this was the big guys! Letting y'all know that many dropshippers(the ones I looked at) really do have incomplete descriptions with TONS of errors. You wouldn't think it, but they do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: