eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Duplicate posting restrictions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KATOKATAYAMA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Duplicate posting restrictions Reply with quote

I know that a seller cannot post 2 OF THE SAME,INDIVIDUAL,ITEMS FOR SALE on 1 Ecrater site,or 1 ITEM FOR SALE ON 2 or MORE OF HIS INDIVIDUAL,ECRATER sites,but,CAN A SELLER POST 2-3 OF THE SAME ITEMS IN A SET THAT MAY HAVE SOME OF THE SAME ITEMS FROM ANOTHER SET???
Example.. 1,GQ 2007 on one site,plus 1GQ,2007+1,2008 set on THE SAME SITE,or DIFFERENT SITE..
In other words can I post the same item TWICE if there is ANOTHER-DIFFERENT ITEM WITH IT? (As a set)
If so,CAN IT BE POSTED ON 1 SITE?
THX[/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have both the item X that is in set A and the item X that is sold alone? If you have both I think you can offer one as part of a set or lot and one individually. However if you only have 1 item X and will sell it alone or in a set, no you can't do that.
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Duplicate posting restrictions Reply with quote

KATOKATAYAMA wrote:
I know that a seller cannot post 2 OF THE SAME,INDIVIDUAL,ITEMS FOR SALE on 1 Ecrater site,or 1 ITEM FOR SALE ON 2 or MORE OF HIS INDIVIDUAL,ECRATER sites,but,CAN A SELLER POST 2-3 OF THE SAME ITEMS IN A SET THAT MAY HAVE SOME OF THE SAME ITEMS FROM ANOTHER SET???
Example.. 1,GQ 2007 on one site,plus 1GQ,2007+1,2008 set on THE SAME SITE,or DIFFERENT SITE..
In other words can I post the same item TWICE if there is ANOTHER-DIFFERENT ITEM WITH IT? (As a set)
If so,CAN IT BE POSTED ON 1 SITE?
THX[/b]

As long as the title clearly shows a difference and the description has a difference this should not be an issue.

Go For It
KATOKATAYAMA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Duplicate postings Reply with quote

Thanx for the VERY FAST replys.
Yeah I have several copies of the SAME MAGAZINE TITLES from 7 years back... THX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: