eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store is suspended,Google Shopping Can be included

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RandyDByars

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:47 pm    Post subject: My store is suspended,Google Shopping Can be included Reply with quote

My store is suspended, but I can still upload product data, and then Google Shopping can still include my product? Can customers buy products from my store?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you are suspended, products can not be purchased from your store.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that part of your suspension is the product that you are selling is the same thing as another seller who is also suspended. Except for the names of the store and the contact email address they appear to be identical sites. You are allowed to have more than one store here, but not to sell the very same thing. Here are some items from eCRATER's selling rules which you may find beneficial.

"Terms

4.5 The same or very similar content several times (even in different categories or related stores)

5.1 All products uploaded with stock images may receive lower rank in eCRATER searches and categories in the main eCRATER marketplace. In addition only products from merchants who enabled PayPal, Stripe or both as payment option(s) are listed in the main marketplace. Merchants with past due amount of marketplace cost might not be litsed in the main marketplace and in Google Shopping.

5.2 eCRATER reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the Website which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject eCRATER to liability, violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in eCRATER's opinion. In connection with any of the foregoing, eCRATER may suspend or terminate the account of any user as eCRATER deems appropriate in its sole discretion.

FAQ
Can I open more than one eCRATER store?
It is possible to open multiple stores on eCRATER. Each store must be registered with a unique email address and must be in compliance with our Terms of Service. Note that you cannot create additional stores if there are unresolved issues in your previous or current store. All outstanding issues must be resolved first. Creating new stores to circumvent account suspension is also not allowed.
Terms
2.2 eCRATER, in its sole discretion, may terminate your license to use the Website if you have violated any of the policies and rules set out in this Agreement and for any reason without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that eCRATER may immediately bar your further access to the Website. eCRATER will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access and/or use of the Website.

My store got suspended? What should I do now?
eCRATER strives to provide safe environment for both buyers and sellers. If we find that your store violates our policies, we may deactivate the account. Please note that suspension does not mean termination. In most cases, unless you are a fraudulent merchant or repeated offender, we will reactivate your account after you fix the issue.

Why is there no Google Feed for my store?
If a Google Feed has not been processed for your store, please check the following:
A) Your items have been disapproved by Google. Please check the reason by clicking on the link and the reasons will be displayed in red text.
B) A feed has not been processed for your store yet. Google Feeds are only processed a few times per week. If you have just created your store or your store was recently reactivated after suspension or being placed on hold, please wait for the next feed."
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: