eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why don't my items show up?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
majklpolstore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject: Why don't my items show up? Reply with quote

Why don't my items show up? Help me!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
majklpolstore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my website url: https://majklpolstore.ecrater.com
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are suspended because there is something you have not complied with in the terms and conditions of Ecrater. Are you a drop-shipper?

This is a helpful topic and gives you an idea of what to do to have your store reinstated:
https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214
majklpolstore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a dropship. I buy goods to my warehouse and then sell them on the marketplace. Please unlock my store.
majklpolstore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not selling prohibited products, what's wrong with my settings? Help, I'm new to Ecrater.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people who post here in the community are eCrater Sellers including the moderators with the exception of posts by "ecrater" and "ecrater-moon". They do not post in the community unless they are posting information that would impact the entire community. We can ONLY see the information posted in your store as a buyer would see your store. In other words, we can only see your home page, your category list, and your text pages like FAQ, About, Terms, and Contact.

We do NOT know why your store was suspended and we can not lift the suspension. Your store was suspended by the eCrater team and only the eCrater team can re-instate your store.

The moderator provided a link to the first thread in the "Suspended Stores" topic. You can find additional information if you go to the home page of eCRATER, click on the FAQ tab, then click on Terms and review all the Terms of service. You may also want to review the FAQ > Selling > Getting Started + My store got suspended? What should I do now? and review FAQ > Selling > Managing Your Store + Why can I not find my products in the eCRATER Marketplace? You should also review FAQ > Selling > Getting Started + Can I open more than one eCRATER store?

These are only suggestions for additional information. You can reach the eCrater team from the contact link available from the ecrater.com home page.

You will need to contact the eCrater team from the contact link on the ecrater.com home page for additional information. There could be lots of reasons for a store to be suspended. Maybe some of your information could not be verified? I'm simply making an educated guess. You will have to deal directly with the eCrater team to have your store re-instated.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: