eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Visibility on eCrater UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old-erotic-com

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:14 pm    Post subject: Visibility on eCrater UK Reply with quote

I have another problem. My one item is visible on eCrater US and eCrater UK, and the others (despite being added with Add Similar) are not visible on eCrater UK - what should I do?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure when you added the additional items, but usually it's really quick that you can see your items in your store. Currently your store only shows one item in your US store. After you duplicated the item listed (which deletes the photo of the first item) you need to make any changes, add a photo or photos and scroll to the bottom and click either "Add & Exit" or the "Add" button. Perhaps you forgot to click one of the Add buttons.

If you did click the add button and your items are still not showing, you'll need to contact the eCRATER staff. The moderators and other posters on the community forum are all volunteers. You can reach them from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com or from a link in the FAQS.

One other request, we really appreciate sellers who identify their store as Adult Content when they post on the forum. Many of our members don't care to visit an Adult Content store and sometimes viewing your store is the only way to check what a buyer sees. Thanks in advance.
old-erotic-com

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 4 items visible on eCrater.com and only one on eCrater.co.uk. What to do to make items also visible in the UK ?
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read post #2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: