eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Bulk Listing Problems, anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellarain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Bulk Listing Problems, anyone? Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm new to ecrater, and still getting my feet a little wet. I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with the bulk lister. I sent up my excel list 2 weeks ago but none of it has posted on my site. I resent it after a week, thinking it got lost, and still its not there. Sent a couple of emails.... ::: crickets ::: Any advise? I'm getting all excited about getting my stuff uploaded and wondering, If I'm just not doing it right...?
Thanks for any help Ecrater's..

Tammy
Rolling Eyes
poopsheet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it might take a little while. It really depends on what eCrater has going on behind the scenes. Perhaps someone else will have some input...
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the contact form and ask them if they got it yet and if there is a problem.
bellarain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
Use the contact form and ask them if they got it yet and if there is a problem.

Thanks Everyone.. I'm trying to be patient, will be 3 weeks on Monday. I did sent up an email via the Contact form 2 days ago.... but alls quiet on the homefront.
Any other advise? I think this is an awesome site, and I'd really like to get up and running.

thanks again!
wnorris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a similar problem. I sent two different bulk files and neither has been posted yet. The Bulk Lister item under admin says they should be posted within 72 hours.

Not the case for me... Sad

I wish would could self bulk load and not depend on support to do it for us. Just have a spreadsheet screen with the pertinent headers on the columns. Fill in as many as you want and then click a button. Doesn't seem like it would be that hard of a feature to add.
bellarain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: My Bulk listing POSTED! Reply with quote

wnorris wrote:
I'm having a similar problem. I sent two different bulk files and neither has been posted yet. The Bulk Lister item under admin says they should be posted within 72 hours.

Not the case for me... Sad

I wish would could self bulk load and not depend on support to do it for us. Just have a spreadsheet screen with the pertinent headers on the columns. Fill in as many as you want and then click a button. Doesn't seem like it would be that hard of a feature to add.

Hey Just wanted to let you all know, my bulk listing Posted!!
Yayay! Thanks eCrater Team!
Looks like things are back on track now and
my little typing digits are preparing a 2nd batch!

I wish the best of luck to you and your bulk listing,
If it's not yet posted.. I'm sure it will just around the corner!!
-tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: