eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Put your Prayer List here please.......
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djpoorfarmherefords

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Put your Prayer List here please....... Reply with quote

I could not find a thread for this, so thought I would begin one.

Last edited by djpoorfarmherefords on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll certainly say one for your friend. I am so sorry to hear of this, for you as well as for them.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tressables

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorothy,

Your friend and everyone that knows her are in my thoughts and prayers. May you all give each other courage and hope.

Gale
theheavenlyattic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sorry, I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers!
yellowrose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Put your Prayer List here please....... Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your friend. Please know she, her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers!
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prayers are with her and her family also.

Joyce

http://periwinkles.ecrater.com
http://musicalnotes.ecrater.com
http://thejewelchest.ecrater.com
metalofthemoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear about your friend, will be keeping her and family in my prayers. Would you be able to post her first name? Thanks, Elizabeth
ChisumTrailMercantile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Dorothy, I'm so very sorry for Karen and her family, she has been added to my prayers - Dawn
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dorothy.

Of course prayers will be added and more said for your friend.

Vickie
GreatYarnsGalore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: I am so sorry Reply with quote

Dorothy, I am so sorry about your friends. I got this too late to say prayers, but I do pray every night for anybody who has cancer and I ask God to help us find a cure. I will pray for the families that they will be able to find peace. June
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resting in the arms of Jesus. That is where our comfort comes. I hope and pray for the family of Bill and of Karen to know that God watches over them and can bring them a peace that surpasses all understanding. I too lost my dearest best friend Mary Lou to skin cancer on February 14th 2007. She was only 46 years old. She has three beautiful children and four grandchildren. The last one she didn't even know about as Molly didn't realize she was pregnant til after her death. I will add your friends families to my prayers and pray that they find peace this coming year and each year after.
GreatYarnsGalore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: add to prayer list Reply with quote

Hello Almost Antique, I will add this family to my prayer list. We lose too many good people to cancer! Being a breast cancer survivor, I know how lucky I am. I really like what you said Almost Antique. May God Bless you all. June
AlmostAntique

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. They definately need it. Since Mary Lou passed over it has been so hard on her family. Her husband has gone off the deep end and is drinking constantly. Her son is looking at some jail time and her oldest daughter is now separated. Her youngest daughter Molly is suffering from depression. I watched these kids grow up and we had a very close relationship. Mary Lou was there for the births of my daughters and We did so many things together. We were like sisters even though she was the baby girl of nine siblings. And I am the oldest of three girls. We shared alot of family times and have been best of friends for nearly 20+ years. I miss her alot and pray for her kids and husband Every time God brings them to my mind. I try to stay in touch with Denyell the oldest daughter. It is heart breaking to hear of all the troubles that have come there way due to Her death. They aren't coping very well. And I pray feverently that they find peace knowing that Mary Lou would not want them to be this way. She was so at peace with were she was going and that is all she could keep telling them. Her funeral was such a testimony for the Lord. I miss her and I promissed her I would try to be there for her kids if they ever needed to talk.
TyreeTrading

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgent request:

Please pray for Amy Hawkins. She is in intensive care with a deadly urinary tract infection. The doctors are not sure she will survive.

In 2006, Amy was paralized while protecting her 2 sons when a tornado stuck her house. She has been battling a number of health issues since.

Please pray for her, her husband Jared and sons Jair and Cole.
djpoorfarmherefords

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TyreeTrading

It is done...Prays coming her way....
Dorothy
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: