eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Yeehaw! I did it! See ya Ebay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TammiesTrinketsandDoodads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Yeehaw! I did it! See ya Ebay! Reply with quote

Hi I'm Tammie from TammiesTrinketsandDoodads (I'm so excited to have a store!!!). I'm almost there. Had so much reading to do...have a headache! LOL I want to do everything right. I will be selling vintage costume jewelry, jewelry that I have repaired or made with vintage findings. And other things, old rustic tools and basically anything I run across that is interesting! My store doesn't have anything in it...waiting on the Google check out thing. I have alot to learn and am looking forward to having a great experiance here. So please be patient with this Ol' Redneck country gal from Arkansas!
Never dreamed I'd be selling on the MOON!!!! LOL
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
LynnaVicOriginals

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tammies! Welcome to ecrater!

Judging by the look of your welcome page, you are going to have an amazing store. I love the image & logo you have chosen. They set your store beautifully! Looks like you are going to have a wide variety of items too. Can't wait to see them.

Great to have you here! Good Luck
Vickie
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the pic on your home page is indicative of the quality of your future store, I can't wait. I love vintage costume jewelry and sell it among other things but I'm not above buying more and I never tire of looking.
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Tammies!! ecrater is a great place. Nice to have you.

Ann
www.joyfulsleep.com
quality products for heavenly sleep
FandSTreasureChest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Welcome to eCrater and good luck with your new store !

Take Care,
Fred & Sharon
F and S Treasure Chest
www.FandSTreasureChest.eCrater.com
TammiesTrinketsandDoodads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: I feel great! Reply with quote

Laughing Thank you, so nice to be welcomed in. Alot of this is new and kinda scarey for me. So it may take a few days to get going.....So much reading to do! busy busy busy!! lol
You just never know what I may come up with to sell. My house is bursting at the seams and out of control. I seem to start collecting something new everytime I turn around and end up going overboard! ha My sweet hubby puts up with it all, but....he's getting a little overwhelmed.

Everyone have a great evening! And Thanks again!
Tammie
elisia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ECRATER and much success! My husband is beyond overwhelmed, so had to work a bit faster to list and condense! Don't wait for checkout...start listing, payment terms can always be worked out (money orders, for instance).

You'll find that ECRATER is a terrific place to both buy and sell. You'll also find many helpful people ready to answer any questions you may have.

Enjoy!
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't wait for checkout...start listing, payment terms can always be worked out (money orders, for instance).

IF you plan to not enter your payment options etc -- PUT YOUR STORE ON HOLD! Why piss off the buyer that wants to buy but can't pay you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: